2.21.2007

"Here for Big Things"

God says each of us are unique and special, put on this earth for a reason. Our own beliefs often diminish our own feelings that we are special and have a purpose to fulfill. If a person can get themselves to the point of feeling as special as God knows they are it will perpetuate all they do in life for the better

"I'm special" "I have special talents and gifts" "I"m on this earth for important reasons"

We don't always need to know Gods reasons or mission on earth for us---That's okay.
As long as we are proactively preparing ourselves in a general sense new doors of opportunity will open and our growth and influence will improve.

I'm on a mission right now--This year will be one of my largest personal growth years of my life--a year of new kinds of preparation led by the spirit. I don't know what I'm preparing for but it feels good...

I feel more alive then ever! It seems the more I prepare the more God uses me for good. I'm coming to the conclusion that we always should be preparing. We've gotta stop trying to figure everything out--it's actually more fun to prepare without knowing what it's for. Instead just go to work on yourself--constantly learn and challenge yourself.

My life has been relatively comfortable in 2006. It surely was an adventure with all the events of the year but still there wasn't a lot of tension on me. Tension is important, it keeps us growing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment